19. sep. 2016

Week 9 round-up

Another round with positive profits. Also nice to see 3 out of 4 wins for the recommendations including Tip of the Week. Sadly, the Tip of the Week was the only bet experiencing rising odds. Initially, the odds dropped, but on game day the odds kicked-up to a very high level. I think closing odds are generally correct, but in this case, I think the market evaluated the match wrong. I know it is easier to write this, when the bet won, but still.. Another case where I disagreed with closing odds was Lyngby-AaB, where the home side eventually turned out to be favorites after a massive closing movement. I also think this was too much - even though Lyngby won. Well, enough about strange closing odds. Overall, the season is going great - +15% yield and +10 units. Not bad when betting on all matches! I do enjoy feedback, so please do like or retweet my picks if you find them helpful/profitable.


Here are the spots of our recommendations:

Silkeborg-AGF 2
Our pick: 2.13
Closing odds: 2.00

FC Nordsjælland-SønderjyskE 2 +0 (TOTW)
Our pick: 2.00
Closing odds: 2.12

Horsens-FC Copenhagen Horsens u/0.5
Our pick: 2.10
Closing odds: Not publicly available but was lower the last time I checked

Lyngby-AaB +0 1
Our pick: 2.48
Closing odds. 1.90


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar