8. nov. 2016

The future of SuperligaBets

It has been more than 3 years since I made my first betting preview on SuperligaBets. First suggestion was an under 2.5 goal bet in OB-AGF, a match that eventually ended 3-6. Fortunately, things turned around after this terrible start!

Actually, all three seasons finished has yielded positive profits and this season is currently sitting at a +14 % yield. I have made previews and bets on all 670 Superliga matches since OB-AGF and made an overall +5 % yield by doing so. I think, I have proved that is possible to make a solid profit on the Danish Superliga – even under the challenging rule that a pick had to be made on every single match. Furthermore, the profit is not based on early market picks, but on picks made after bookmakers with high liquidity has entered the market. In 2016, I have looked into how my position is compared to the closing odds. 68 out of 90 recommendations (including Tip of the Week) have had lower closing odds. In other words, 76% of the time you would not be able to get my price at kick-off. I am quite satisfied with this statistic as it suggests that my picks are valuable.

I started this site, when I was a student with a decent amount of spare time. Now I have a full-time job and a lovely daughter. In other words, the free hours are sparse – and a lot of time is every week invested in providing betting previews to SuperligaBets. It has made me question whether it is worth it. I enjoy making the previews, but I think it has turned into production. I make the weekly previews, get 4-6 new followers every week and a few kind words (I really appreciate them!). I can see that markets often change rapidly, when I make my recommendations, so someone must be profiting. So I think, I am doing someone a favour, but am I doing myself a favour? I make zero income on SuperligaBets and frankly, I don’t think it is worth it at the moment given the limited interaction it generates. I think my time would be better spent using the time I would use on previews on other things.

As said, I do enjoy making the previews, so I am willing to continue, but only if I start generating a satisfying payment. I have thought of the following possibilities: 

  • Changing SuperligaBets to a paid service (maybe only for a limited group to protect prices)
  • Finding a site sponsor (not looking for affiliate deals, where I only profit when my clients lose – that is just bad incentives..)
  • Working for another site

If you have an opinion (job offer, sponsorship offer, other ideas or perhaps being a part of a paid service), please let me know. You can write to me at superligabets@gmail.com

I will consider my options in the upcoming week.

Kind regards,

Alexander

13 kommentarer:

  1. Hey.

    I've really enjoyed your site. Good picks, and always interesting previews of the matches, with great insight.

    Did you make a decision yet?

    I don't know if you prefer to keep it in English, but the big danish betting tips sites, could use a qualified expert on danish football.
    There would probably also be more feedback there..

    Hope to see your tips again, one way or another.

    Regards

    SvarSlet
  2. Hej Per

    Tak for din besked. Det glæder mig, at du har fået så meget ud af min service.

    Jeg har endnu ikke truffet en beslutning endnu, men at arbejde for en anden dansk side er ikke en udelukket mulighed.

    Mvh Alexander, Superligabets

    SvarSlet
  3. merhabalar günün iddaa maçlarının tahminlerini öğrenmek için iddaa tahmini. her gün yeni maçların değişen oranlarını güncel takip edebileceğiniz iddaa programı . maçların bitiş düdüğü ile hangi maç hangi skorlarla bitmiş sizin kupon tutmuş mu tüm bunları görebileceğiniz site iddaa sonuçları

    SvarSlet
  4. Thanks for writing this blog post, it was informative, enjoyable. Looking forward your new post in the upcoming week.

    SvarSlet
  5. thank you for sharing the information., This is the best betting games from sportsb8 for Betting or gambling on Bitcoins

    SvarSlet
  6. Great blog!!! Thanks for sharing very useful information - Sports bookie

    SvarSlet
  7. Right now it looks like Movable Type is the best blogging platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog? 다파벳

    SvarSlet
  8. อยากเลิกใช้ รถมือสอง ต้องเล่น slot pg อยากเลิกใช้รถมือสอง เปลี่ยนเป็นรถมือหนึ่งมีเงินดาวน์รถได้สบายๆต้องมีช่องทางหาเงินเพิ่ม เข้ามาเล่น slot pg เลย มีเงินใช้เเน่นอน

    SvarSlet
  9. AKBET25 เว็บพนันบอลออนไลน์ ที่ดีที่สุดในไทย สมัครกับเว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ สมัครง่าย ได้เงินจริง slot pg ฝาก-ถอน ออโต้ 30 วิ บริการตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

    SvarSlet
  10. super slot ค่ายเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่เว็บ PGSLOT-TH.COM ของเรานำมาให้ลูกค้าทุกท่านได้เล่น เพื่อความสนุกสนานเพลิดเพลิน ที่มาพร้อมกับความปลอดภัย และรวดเร็วของแอดมินตลอดทั้งวัน

    SvarSlet